Target Notes by Fiona Tough: April 2001
- This sea wall was created using debris from the construction of the bridge.
- This area had been stripped of its natural vegetation during the construction of the bridge. It has since been re-planted with grasses, vetches, clover and scattered patches of heather. In time this area should return to being coastal heathland.
- This area has recently been sown with grass seed. Therefore this habitat will change over the next few months.
- This area was created during the construction of the bridge. Eilean Bàn is now joined to Eilean Dubh by this new stretch of land.
- This small area of grassland is popular with Otters and disturbance in this area should be avoided at all costs.